Advanced Routing filters take Routing Filters to another level by introducing the concept of priorities, as well as several other filtering options allowing more complex logic to be built. Priority filters allow you to create descending groups of filtered contacts that will then route in order. The system will route all available Priority 1 contacts before routing Priority 2 contacts. Each priority group still follows normal routing order logic, but it’s contained within that group specifically – so a contact given an 'End of Queue' result action in Priority 1 will actually route ahead of a 'Retry In' result action given to a record in Priority 2.
WARNING: This setting is only recommended for advanced users. Enabling Advanced Mode on an existing filter will convert it to an Advanced Filter, and you will be unable to switch back to the original filter.
- After creating a new Routing Filter (or editing an existing Routing Filter), click the 'Enable Advanced Mode' button and click 'Confirm' on the prompt. At this point your filter will automatically convert to a Priority 1 filter.
- Advanced Mode allows you to build different priorities (or tiers) of filters. You order these tiers to prioritize the way leads will be routed to your Callers. Leads that meet the criteria of Priority 1 will be routed first and leads meeting the criteria of Priority 2 will be routed second, etc.
- With this priority system, if a Caller is working on leads in Priority 2 but a lead that meets the criteria of Priority 1 becomes available, that lead will route to the front of the queue. Once resulted, the Caller would begin to see Priority 2 leads again.
- To add a second tier of filters, click the “Add Priority” button at the bottom of the page.
- This will give you a second priority group to work from in a similar manner to the Priority 1 filter you constructed in the previous step.
- You can convert any Priority filter to a “Top-Level Filter”, meaning that all Priority groups would only be applied after the top-level filter has narrowed the queue down.
- At the bottom of the page you have the option to check “Route remaining Contacts as last priority”. If checked this will allow any contacts that don’t meet the criteria of your Priority groups to route once leads in the Priority groups are exhausted.
- Once you’ve completed your filter, click the 'Calculate Contact Count' in the top right hand corner of the screen. Once the calculation has run and you are satisfied with the results, click the 'Save & Apply' button.
Your Advanced Routing Filter is now created and able for assignment.