To set up your Caller's Dialing Information with a preexisting VoIP line or a VoIP line created for you by VanillaSoft:
- Log in as an Admin
- Go to Users
- Select user name to open up their "User Information" page
- Scroll down to Dialing Information
- For Line Type select "SIP"
- From the SIP drop down menu select "ConnectMeVoice Softphone". You will see their Dialing Information add additional fields like the below:
- From the "ConneceMeVoice Number:" dropdown menu select the VoIP line you would like to assign or re-assign to your Caller
- VanillaSoft will prompt you to confirm assigning or reassigning the line. Click "OK"
- Once you have clicked "OK" you will see the relevant Dialing Information fields populate with information from the VoIP line
- When the line has been assigned click the green "Save" button
At this point an e-mail will be sent to you as well as your Caller with the login information for the VS Connect phone as well as a download link for your Caller to download and install the phone. If you run into any issues with the line provisioning process please feel free to contact Support at 1-866-763-8826 ext. 2.