Admins have the option to view all users' SMTP statuses. This is done by exporting your user's details as a .CSV file. The file can be opened in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
Other information in the .CSV includes the users' licenses, permissions, time zones, user profile fields, dialing information, and search restrictions. It will only list active VanillaSoft user accounts.
Export User's Details
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select Users from the menu at the top.
- Click Export to Excel on the right-hand side.
- Once the download is complete, open the .CSV file and look at the SMTP Status column to see if a User is Active or Inactive.
- Note: The SMTP Status column is usually found at the far right-hand side of the spreadsheet.
If a user's SMTP Status is "Inactive" they don't have SMTP configured or the SMTP configuration is not currently validated.