If there have been changes within your company, and you need to delete a User, this is possible from the Admin side of VanillaSoft. Follow the steps below to delete unused Users from your VanillaSoft account.
Note: If you are looking to add a User, you can do so by following the steps in our How to Add a New User article.
To Delete a User
- Login to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select Users from the menu at the top.
- Find the desired User and click the delete symbol on the far-left (shown below).
- Click Ok on the confirmation pop-up.
- If the User has any owned Contacts, open the Reassign All Owned Contacts to drop-down and select the desired User to reassign the Contacts to.
- Note: If you leave the drop-down as 'Nobody' the contacts will not be owned and will be available for any User within the Project/Team
- Once done, click Apply.