You may de-dupe you contacts within any project after they have been imported. To De-dupe contacts:
- Login as an Admin
- Select your project
- Select De-Duping (under Contacts & Reports)
- Select the fields you would like to de-dupe by
- Select the fields you would like to display in the list of duplicates
- If you wish to only de-dupe contacts added between specific dates, check the box select dates
- Click the “View Duplicates” button to see the list of duplicate contacts
- Select the contacts you wish to delete or close by either: a. checking the individual contacts or b. utilizing the Quick Select menu to multi select based on criteria
- When finished selecting your contacts click on "Delete Selected" to delete those contacts or click "Close Selected" to close the contacts which will leave them in your project but will stop them from being routed to call.
Note: This webpage is limited to show only 5,000 duplicate contacts at a time. If you have more than 5,000 duplicates in your project you will need to re-run the process until all duplicates have been de-duped.