To add a new user, you must have Account Admin access since these changes will affect your monthly bill. Prices are shown during this process before you complete the steps, but if you would like more information on pricing, please reach out to our Success team by calling 972-200-0179 option 2 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to delete a User, you can do so by following the steps in our How To Delete a User article.
To Add a User
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Account Admin.
- Select Users from the menu at the top.
- Click Add User at the top of the Users' list.
- Fill out each field in the User Profile section.
- If more information is needed, you can use the Additional Fields section.
- Select the desired User Type along with the appropriate checkbox(es) in the Options section.
- More information on Account Types can be found in our Account Types in VanillaSoft article.
- If the User requires a VanillaSoft VoIP Line, select the desired Add VoIP Line to User setting.
- Once done, click Save.
The new User is now able to log in to VanillaSoft using the Username entered as both the username and password. If you have created a VanillaSoft VoIP line for this User, VS Connect login and setup information is emailed to the User using the email address listed in the Email field.