VanillaSoft offers powerful logical branch scripting and survey data entry. There are four steps (or sections) you may choose to utilize.
- First, you may create multiple scripts to assign to specific Teams or Lead Statuses.
- Secondly, each Script can contain multi SubScripts for each step of a conversation such as objections or survey questions.
- Thirdly each SubScript can be set to branch to the next appropriate SubScript based on the Response from the Contact.
- Lastly, you may set-up each SubScript to collect Survey Data. Below are the steps to create Scripts
How to Create a New Script:
- Login as an Admin
- Select Project
- Go to Field Customization
- Select Call Scripts
- Click on New Call Script and enter a name
- Click Add
- To assign this script to only particular Teams or Lead Status' go to Assign Scripts to Teams or Lead Status
How to Create SubScripts:
- Select the Script
- Enter a name for the Subscript in the Subscript section
- Click Add to add the new SubScript
- Your new Subscript will automatically be highlighted in the SubScripts menu. When you want to edit a SubScript always highlight from menu and the corresponding SubScript editing fields will show to the right.
- In the SubScript Text box data enter the actual verbiage or message for the User to see when on this Subscript
Note: We recommend you create all your SubScripts before setting up SubScript Responses and Data Collection.
How to Create SubScript Responses (This sets up the logical branching)
- Select your first SubScipt from the SubScript menu
- You will see the SubScript Responses area at the bottom right
- Add a new Response or branch by data entering a Response. This entry will create the button (link) that the end user will click on to branch to appropriate SubScript.
- Next select a Target SubScript from the pull down menu of SubScripts. This sets which SubScript the Response button branches to
- Click the blue plus sign
Note: You may add as many Response buttons as needed
How to Set-up Survey Data Entry
Select your first SubScipt from the SubScript menu
- You will see the SubScript ResponseData Collection with pull down menu to choose one of the following:
- "None" - This selection will set that SubScript to NOT collect any data.
- "Input Box - User Types in Info" - This selection will create a data entry field for the Caller to data enter free form information.
- "Selection Menu -- User selects info from a menu" - This will collect the value of the Response button clicked PLUS present a menu for the User to select an additional value to be saved. When creating the script, this selection will allow a "Menu Field" and pull down selection to appear. From this choose the Other Info Field whose menu the User will choose from to auto enter the additional value/s. This will present a menu to the User to select value/s that will be data entered into the corresponding Other Info field. This selection is generally used when you need to select multiple answers to the same survey question.
- "Automatic -- Tracks name of SubScript" - This will collect the value of Response button clicked only.