Use Contact Variables to personalize your Call Scripts to allow for a natural flow while talking to a Contact. Follow this guide to insert Contact Variables into your Call Scripts.
Note: For more information on Contact Variables, view our What is a Contact Variable? article.
Insert Contact Variable into Call Script
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Field Customization menu then the Call Scripts sub-menu and select Call Scripts.
- Open the Selected Call Script drop-down and select the desired Call Script.
- Select the SubScript from the SubScripts list.
- Select where you want the Contact Variable to appear in the SubScript Text section.
- Click the Insert Contact Variable button.
- Select which Contact Variable you want to use from the Insert Contact Variables list.
- Once done, click Save.
Here is an example of what a Call Script using Contact Variables (highlighted in yellow) could look like: