Setting up an email notification is a great way to stay connected even when you're not near a computer. Once enabled, when you receive a voicemail on your VanillaSoft VoIP line, you will be notified in the form of an email. This will allow you to listen to the voicemail and take any action as desired at that point.
Enable Voicemail Notification
- Login to your VanillaSoft VoIP portal.
- From the menu on the left, go into the Mailbox category then select the Notifications section.
- Click on the Add Notifications tab at the top or select Add New Notification in the blue bar just under the List Notifications title.
- From the Options drop-down on the left, select Voicemail Email.
- Check the Send Attachment checkbox.
- Enter your email address that you would like the notifications be sent to.
- If you want notifications to be active 24/7, no other changes are needed. If you want to restrict when you get notifications, you can configure notification schedule on the right. Once you're done, click Save.
Note: If you haven’t registered for the new VoIP portal, follow the Registering for the New VoIP Portal article to get signed in.