Record a voicemail greeting to personalize your incoming voicemails. These instructions are for your own voicemail greeting. If you are looking to configure your Voicemail Drop recordings, please refer to our How to Set Up Voicemail Drop article.
Note: Before beginning, you may need to refer to one of the following articles to ensure you have everything needed:
To Record Your Voicemail Greeting
- Open and log in to VS Connect. VS Connect.
- Dial *99 then click the phone icon to initiate the call.
- Enter your VoIP Access Code.
- Press 4 to Manage Your Greetings.
- Press 1 for Voicemail Greeting.
- Record your personal voicemail greeting.
- Once done, press # to accept your recording.
Your personal voicemail greeting is now configured. To update this greeting, simply repeat the steps above.