As an Administrator, you can create Data Collection Prompts for your Contact Fields in order to ensure that relevant information is saved to Contacts. You can also enable Mandatory data collection, so that Callers will be required to enter data into the corresponding Contact Fields before resulting a Contact.
Note: Fields that are not Mandatory can be left blank.
How To Use Data Collection Prompts
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Under Field Customization, open the Custom Fields sub-menu, and select Configure Data Collection Prompts.
- Select the Result Code to add a Data Collection Prompt.
- Click Select Field to select Fields for data collection.
- Click the green (+) to add the desired Field(s).
- Check the box Mandatory to add desired field(s) to Mandatory data collection.
- When done, click on Save.