If you would like to restrict your Users' access to contacts and/or Teams, you can do so by configuring their user restrictions. Follow the guide below to configure the User restrictions.
Configure User Restrictions
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Account Administrator or an Account Admin Combo.
- Select Users from the top menu.
- Select the desired User.
- Scroll down to the Search Restrictions section.
- Open the Contacts owned by others drop-down and select the desired setting.
- Open the Closed Contacts drop-down and select the desired setting.
- Open the Contact Access drop-down and select the desired setting.
- Scroll down to the Caller Switching Access section.
- Check or uncheck any Project and/or Team you would like to give or restrict access to.
- If desired, check the Allow this user to search and access contacts from any team checkbox.
- Once done, click Save.
The User Restrictions have now been applied and should take effect immediately. If the User still has the settings from before any changes were done, they may need to log out and back into VanillaSoft for changes to take place.