Within a project you have the ability to add multiple call scripts for your agents/callers. After your scripts have been created, you can then assign them to specific Teams or to specific Lead Statuses.
We know that when we use a script, it can have an entire set of branches to other scripts. But, the script the Caller sees (that starts the branching) for a prospect can be driven by the Lead Status of the prospect or the Team that that Caller is in.
- If the prospect has a lead status of NEW, the Caller will see the series of scripts created for this status.
- Another series of scripts may exist for Qualified prospects.
- Another series of scripts may exist for contacts that you are surveying.
You can configure the system to have different scripts load up at different stages of the prospect life cycle (or lead status). Each lead status is customizable, so you can create your own customizable dynamic scripts for each status.
You can also create scripts driven by Teams. Your teams can be campaign-based and you can create a series of scripts for each team/campaign.
To get started with this feature:
- Sign in as an Administrator.
- Click on the Projects menu on the top left and select a Project.
- Click on the Field Customization menu and select Call Scripts.
- Select Assign Scripts to Teams OR Lead Status option from the left menu bar.
- Select either Team or Lead Status from Scripts are shown to Callers based on option.
- Select the assigned script from the drop-down for the corresponding Team or Lead Status.
- Click the Save button.
Once you have configured your system to drive scripts by teams or lead status, any NEW Team you create or any NEW Lead Status you create will have NO SCRIPT assigned to it, until you come back here and assign a script to the new entity.
Don't know how to create call scripts? Go to How To Create Call Scripts