When you create an email template for your contact or prospect, you may wish to include a link so that your recipient can simply click on the link and open it in their default browser.
To insert a link in an Email Template (or Call Script) you must sign in as an Administrator and then ...
- Click on the Projects menu on the top left and select a Project.
- Click on the Email, SMS & Docs for email templates.
- In the HTML Body, highlight the words that will be linked.
- Click on the Insert/Edit Link icon on HTML toolbar
- In the box that pops up:
- Type the URL
- Type the Title. This can be the same as the text that is linked.
- Choose "New Window" as the Target.
- Click OK
- Click Save button.