The following Internet Explorer version 10.0 or 11.0 set-up is required when utilizing Call Recording feature or Auto Dialing with TAPI (digital or sometimes analog desk phones). These setting may also resolve issues of your contact screen freezing, returning mis-alligned or loading incorrectly. Set up instructions are as follows:
- Open up Internet Explorer and navigate to www.vanillasoft.net.
- Go to Tools and select "internet options"
- Go to the “Security” tab
- Click the “Trusted sites” icon then click the “Sites” button
- In the Trusted Sites window, click the “Add” button beside the address https://vanillasoft.net
- Click the “Close” button in the Trusted Sites window
- Click on the “Custom level” button
- In the Security Settings window, scroll down to the option “Initialize and script ActiveX controls”
Select the option “Enable”
- Next, scroll more down to the option “Display mixed content”. Select the option “Enable”. Then click “OK”
- Switch to “Internet” icon. Click on “Custom level” button
- In this Security Settings window, scroll down the “Display Mixed Content” and select “Enable”
- At this stage click “Ok”, “Yes”, “Apply” then “Ok”
- Go to Tools again and select “Compatibility View settings”
- In the Compatibility View Settings window, "Add" "vanillasoft.net" to "Websites you've added to Compatibility mode"
- Click “Close”
If issue continues please create a support ticket above