To set up your Caller's Dialing Information page with a new or existing VoIP line:
- Log in as an Admin
- Go to Users
- Select user name to open up that Caller's "User Information" page.
- Scroll down to Dialing Information
- For Line Type select "SIP"
- From the SIP drop down menu select the option "ConnectMeVoice Softphone". You Dialing Information page will be populated with fields that should look like the following:
- In the "ConnectMeVoice Number:" field click the dropdown menu to show the available VoIP lines.
- When you select the line you wish to assign to your Caller VanillaSoft will prompt you to confirm the change.
- After selecting "OK", relevant line information will be entered into your Caller's Dialing Information section.
- Click the green "Save" button at the top or bottom of the page.
Once this information has been saved, an e-mail will be sent out to you and your Caller containing information about the line, where to download the softphone and a download link for our auto-configuration tool. If you did not receive this e-mail if you would like to send your Caller a Knowledge Base article on how to set up X-Lite please refer to the following article.
If you run into any issues during this process please contact Support at 1-866-763-8826 ext. 2.