You can assign any available pre-existing VanillaSoft VoIP lines to a Caller. Using lines that are already configured and listed in your account will cut down on the time and cost of having to create a new line for each newly added user. Follow this guide to assign an existing VoIP line to your Callers.
Assign Existing VanillaSoft VoIP Line
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select Users from the top menu.
- Find and select the desired username.
- Scroll down to the Dialing Information section and select SIP as the Line Type.
- Open the SIP Line Provider drop-down and select ConnectMeVoice Softphone.
- Open the ConnectMeVoice Number drop-down and select the desired available VoIP number.
- Click Confirm on the confirmation window that appears.
- Once done, click Save.
An email will be sent to the address listed in the User's Email field. This email will include the VoIP number, download links for VS Connect, VS Connect login credentials, VoIP line Access Code, and instructions on how to set up the personal voicemail greeting.