Once SmartCaller ID has been added to your account (find out how to do this by viewing the article How Does SmartCaller ID Work), each user has the option to enable or disable this feature for their own individual profile.
Enable/Disable SmartCaller ID
- Login to your VanillaSoft VoIP portal using your username and password.
- From the left-hand menu, select Administration and then Caller ID.
- Now go into the Extension Caller ID tab at the top of the page.
- From here, you can check or uncheck the Enable SmartCaller ID box as desired.
- Once this is done, click Save and the changes will take effect.
Note: If you haven’t registered for the new VoIP portal, follow the Registering for the VoIP Portal article to get signed in.
If at any point you would like to revert these changes, you can do so by following the steps again and making the necessary changes.