There are 5 different account types within VanillaSoft. To find out what each account type offers, take a look at our Account Types in VanillaSoft article. In this article, we will go over how to modify an existing user to change their account type.
To Change Account Type:
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Account Admin.
- Go into the Users list from the top menu.
- Select the Manage User Licenses tab.
- Either search for the user or find them in the user list.
- Open the drop-down in the Account Type column and select the desired account type.
- Once done, click Save.
Note: Once an account type has been modified, the user will need to log out and back in for the changes to take effect.