If you use Firefox, setting VS Connect as your default dialing program will greatly cut down on time spent to make a call. Once VS Connect is set as your default, workflow and productivity will increase simultaneously.
Changing Default Settings
- With Firefox open, click on the menu button in the top-right corner.
- Select Options from the list.
- In the General section, scroll down to the Applications section.
- Open the SIP drop-down and select Use VS Connect.
- At this point, you can close the Options tab.
Note: If VS Connect is not listed in the drop-down, select Other then browse for the VS Connect application file.