As of February 10, 2020, our VoIP portal has gone through some changes. One of the changes is that you will need to change your credentials to log in as using your VoIP number and access code are no longer used for logging in. We will be going over how to get registered to log back into the VoIP portal.
How To Register:
1. Go to your VanillaSoft VoIP portal, and you will see the login page.
2. Click on the Click Here shown below.
3. Enter your existing phone number, prefaced with a 1, extension (if applicable), current password (access code), and the email address tied to that VoIP number, then click Create Account.
4. If all information went through successfully, you'll see a message stating to check your email.
5. Open the email you received and click on the link to complete the registration to bring up the Create New User page. Here you will enter a new username and a new password (note: username must be at least 6 characters and only include alphanumeric characters, the password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least 1 upper case, 1 lower case, and 1 special character). Once done, click Create Username.
6. If all information is successfully submitted, you will see a message stating Username and password successfully created. If so, click OK to be brought to the login screen.
7. Enter your newly created credentials and click Logon to be brought to your VoIP portal.