An example of where this would come in handy, would be in adding an image to an email template. To find out how to do this, take a look at our Upload Image to Email Template article.
Note: If you have a file that you would like to upload to your Document Library, view our Add File to Document Library article to find out how.
Copy Source URL
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired project.
- Open the Email, SMS & Docs tab at the top and select the Document Library section.
- In the Imported Documents section, left-click on the file that you would like to use, which will open the file in a new tab.
- Right-click on the file and select Copy Image Address.
You're now able to use this source URL in any area as needed.