As an Admin, you have the ability to restrict how many call history entries are shown at the bottom of the Caller page. You can choose to show all call history entries, only show a certain amount, or hide them all together. This is a project-specific setting so if you would like to apply these changes to more than 1 project, you would need to go through the steps for each desired project.
Note: This setting only changes how the Caller sees the contact. This does not remove the history entry from any reports or from the Admin side.
Hide Call History
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Open the desired Project.
- Open the Workflow/Routing tab at the top of the page and select the Result Codes section.
- Scroll down to the Options section.
- Check the box beside 'Only show ___ most recent Call History Results to Callers'.
- Enter the desired number of call history entries you would like to be shown.
- Once done, click Save.