If you have your Google or Outlook calendar synced with your VanillaSoft profile, and would like to either remove the synchronization or sync a different calendar, you can do so by following the steps below.
Remove Calendar Synchronization
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Click on your username in the top-right corner.
- Select Calendar Integration from the menu on the left.
- Click the Remove Google Authorization or Remove Outlook Authorization button.
- Click Confirm to remove the synchronization
- Click Synchronize with Another Account to sync with a different calendar, or Close to exit.