SMS Drip Campaigns are created and used by each individual Caller. If you are an Administrator, you are not able to manage the Caller's SMS Drip Campaign, they can only be managed by the Caller that had created it. Use this article to guide you through creating an SMS Drip Campaign.
Before getting started, please consider the following:
- You must use a VanillaSoft VoIP line
- Your VanillaSoft VoIP line must have SMS enabled
- There are no additional fees to use SMS Drip
- There is a maximum of 20 messages per SMS Drip Campaign
Note: If you receive a yellow warning symbol beside your SMS Drip Campaign name, this indicates an SMS Drip template, or an SMS Drip message, has been blocked three consecutive times in the past seven days. At this point, it is recommended that you either modify your existing SMS Drip Campaign or create a new one.
Create SMS Drip Campaign
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Click on the My SMS tab from the menu at the top of your screen.
- Go into the SMS Drip Campaigns section.
- Click on the Add Drip Campaign button.
- Enter the desired Name and Description of this campaign.
- Open the Scheduled drop-down and choose how long after selecting a Result Code you would like the message to be sent.
- If you select X Day(s), you'll also need to choose which time of day to send your message
- Type the message you would like to be sent.
- If you want to add more Drips, click Add SMS Drip Message and repeat Steps 6 and 7.
- Once done, click Save then Back.
- Your Drip Campaign should be shown in your Drip Campaign list.
Your SMS Drip Campaign has been created and is ready to use. For information on how to use an SMS Drip Campain, you can watch our Feature Focus: Create SMS Drip Campaigns for USHA Agents video.