Configure a Result Code to allow Callers to schedule appointments for themselves or another Caller. In order for a Caller to schedule an appointment with a Contact, the Appointment Setting feature must be configured by following the steps in the Allow a User to Schedule Appointments article.
Note: Appointment scheduling Result Codes will not be available in the Quick Result Call list as they require action before submitting.
Create a Result Code to Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Workflow/Routing menu, then the Result Codes submenu, and select the Result Codes section.
- Click Add Result Code.
- Enter a name for your Result Code.
- Result Code names must be 10 characters or less.
- Enter a Result Description for your Result Code.
- Result Code descriptions must be 50 characters or less.
- Ensure the Active checkbox is checked.
- If the Active checkbox is unchecked, Callers will not be able to use this Result Code.
- Open the Result Group drop-down, then select the desired Result Group.
- Open the Result Action drop-down, then select Schedule Appointment.
- Optional: Open the Dialing Action drop-down, then select the desired Dialing Action.
- Optional: Open the User Assignment drop-down, then select the desired User, Team, or both.
- Optional: Open the Lead Status Change drop-down, then select the desired Lead Status.
- Optional: Check the Save Recordings checkbox to save the call recording when this Result Code is used.
- Optional: Check the Require Comments checkbox to prevent the Result Code from being used until a comment is added.
- Once done, click Add.
- VanillaSoft will then automatically save your Result Code.