If you are a USHA agent and want to sign up for VanillaSoft, you can simply use the USHA New Customer Registration form to register. You will need to have a credit card on-hand and know which division leader you are signing up under.
Please refer to our Billing Cycle Information article to know when your billing cycle will be.
Note: If you signed up under the wrong division leader or have changed division leaders, you must follow the steps in our Changing Division Leaders for USHA Agents article to modify your account.
VanillaSoft Signup for USHA Agents
- Visit the USHA New Customer Registration form.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address that will be associated with your VanillaSoft account.
- Open the Billing State drop-down, then select your State.
- Open the Team Leader drop-down, then select the Name of your US Health division leader.
- Enter a Password for your VanillaSoft account, then again below to confirm.
- If your password doesn't work, you can follow the steps in our Unable to Log In to VanillaSoft article.
- Click Create Account to be forwarded to the payment page.
- At the payment page, open the Credit / Debit Card drop-down, then select the desired Payment Method.
- At this time, only credit cards can be used.
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Open the Credit Card Type drop-down menu, then select the desired Credit Card Type.
- Open the Month drop-down menu to select the day of your credit card's Expiration Date.
- Open the Year drop-down menu to select the year of your credit card's Expiration Date.
- Type the cardholder name from your credit card in the Name on Card field.
- In the Billing Address section, enter your complete name in the Full Name field.
- Enter your street number and name in the Address field.
- Verify the correct Country and State are shown.
- Enter your ZIP Code in the Zip Code field.
- Enter your telephone number in the Phone Number field.
- Click Continue to be forwarded to the Order Review page.
- After verifying the information on the Order Review page, click Place Order to complete the VanillaSoft Signup.
After you have signed up, contact your USHA Admin so they can assign your VanillaSoft profile to a Project and Team. Your USHA Admin can follow the steps listed in the How To Assign a User to a Project and Team article.