Once an Intellective Routing Filter has been created, you must first assign that filter to either a Username or a Team Name before it can start routing Contacts accordingly. Follow the steps below to assign an Intellective Routing Filter. To learn more about how Intellective Routing Filters work and how to create one, please refer to our Intellective Routing Filters article.
To Assign an Intellective Routing Filter
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Workflow/Routing menu, then the Intellective Routing submenu, and select the Filter Assignment section.
- Select either By User or By Team in the Routing Filters By section.
- You can assign Intellective Filters either per User or per Team. You cannot do both at the same time.
- Select either the desired Username or the Team Name to assign a filter.
- If the Username is not shown, try looking in the Other Users tab.
- If desired, open the Routing Filters dropdown and select the filter name you would like to assign.
- If desired, open the Proximity Filters dropdown and select the filter name you would like to assign.
- Once all Usernames or Team Names have been configured, click Save.
Once these changes have been saved, the next Contact that gets routed will adhere to the Intellective Routing filter that was selected. There is no need for each User to log out and back in.