Before an Intellective Filter starts to route Contacts, you must first assign that filter to Users or to a Team on the Intellective Filter Assignment page:
- Decide if you want your Intellective Filters to be routed to Users or a Team by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- Click on a User or Team to expand it, and then select the applicable Routing and/or Proximity Filter from the drop-down.
- The Routing Filters drop-down includes existing Routing Filters as well as User-Specific filters. User-specific filters can be created by either:
- The Admin by clicking the ‘New User Filter’ button
- The User on the Caller side of VanillaSoft by clicking on the MyCRM menu item and then the My Intellective Routing Filters sub-menu item.
- Proximity Filters include existing Geolocation Filters, as well as two other filter types that only Users can create:
- Route Contacts near the Contact’s location, and
- Route Contacts near zip/postal code location.
For more information on these two other types of proximity filters, please go to the Proximity Filters knowledge base article.
As you change either a Routing Filter and/or a Proximity Filter for a given User or Team, the number of available Contacts for each filter will change and be shown under the selected filter. Also, the actual number of Contacts that will be routed (which is an intersection of both the Routing Filter and the Proximity Filter if both exist) is shown at the end of the row.