CorporateView allows you to associate multiple contacts (called 'Corporate Contacts') based on one common trait, such as company name. When CorporateView is enabled, VanillaSoft will use the CorporateKey field that you specify to display two new tabs in the call history: Corporate Call History and Corporate Contacts.
When a Corporate Contact goes through the routing queue, a Caller can easily navigate to any other Contacts within the same corporate group.
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Page Layout menu, and select the Corporate View section.
- Check the CorporateView Enabled box.
- In the Options section, open the CorporateKey dropdown and select the desired option.
- CorporateKey will be the parameter that will group Contacts within the same corporation.
- If desired, enable or disable the option.
- If desired, enable the Allow Callers to Open/Close option and select the permission from the dropdown.
- If desired, enable or disable the Show Contact Addresses in Corporate Contacts Tab option.
- Once done, click Save.
All Contacts with the same data in the CorporateKey field will now be associated with each other.