VanillaSoft allows integration with many different VoIP providers. In this article, we are going to go over how to configure your system to use Broadsoft as your default dialer for VanillaSoft.
Configure VanillaSoft to use BroadSoft
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Click on your username in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Dialing Info from the left-hand pane.
- In the Line Type section, select SIP.
- Open the Line Provider drop-down and select BroadSoft.
- Enter your BroadSoft information in the following fields:
- BroadSoft UserName
- BroadSoft Password
- BroadSoft HostName
- Once done, click Save Changes.
Once everything has been configured, you are all set up to use Broadsoft to dial within VanillaSoft! To test this, click the Return icon in the top-left corner of VanillaSoft to go back to your contact page then click the phone icon . Broadsoft should begin to dial automatically.