If you have a scheduled callback or an appointment that you would like to cancel or reschedule, you can do so from either the Admin or Caller side depending on your level of access.
To cancel or reschedule as a Caller:
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Bring up the contact by either doing a search or from your calendar.
- Select a new Result Code that will determine the desired routing path.
To cancel or reschedule as an Admin:
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Open the project which the contact is located (if you're not sure, open any project and proceed to step 3).
- Open the Contacts & Reports tab from the top menu an select the Search Contacts section.
- Enter any known contact information and click Search (check the 'Search in all projects' box if you don't know which project the contact is located).
- Click the icon to the far-left of the contact to open the Contact Information page.
- Make the necessary changes to the Scheduled Call Info section as listed below.
- Once done, click Save.
To Edit a Callback/Appointment - Simply update the Agent, Date, and/or Contact's Time to the desired information, then click Save.
To Cancel a Callback/Appointment - Open the Agent drop-down and select -----USERS-----, then highlight and delete the information in the Date field, finally open the Contact's Time and select --. Once done, click Save.
The scheduled callback or appointment is now updated or removed. The history of the entry will be saved in the Call History table for reporting purposes.