With VanillaSoft VoIP, a User may transfer a call to a 3rd person, introduce the prospect to the salesperson, and then disconnect the call so the User may move on to making more prospecting calls.
Note: This feature only works for internal extensions in your VanillaSoft VoIP account.
Make a Live Hot Transfer
You may use any phone device to hot transfer a call to another extension on your system. To perform a Live Hot Transfer, please utilize the Supervised Transfer functionality:
- Log in to your VanillaSoft VoIP portal.
- Open your HUD (Heads up Display) in your VoIP portal.
- On the HUD Screen, click on the Supervised Transfer icon for the Salesperson you wish to transfer to.
- Once the Salesperson answers, press 0 to add the hot prospect to the line for a 3-way call.
- Make your introductions and hang up to leave the call.
- The Hot Prospect and the Salesperson will be able to continue their call while you may go on to make more calls.
- Note: If the Salesperson does not answer, press # to return to the original call