Using a SMS Template is the easiest way to streamline your efficiency when sending a SMS message. Templates can be used on both the Caller side as well as the Admin side.
Note: To find out how to create a template, refer to our How To Create a SMS Template article for more information.
To Use a SMS Template as an Admin
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Open the project which the contact is located (if you're not sure, open any project and proceed to step 3).
- Open the Contacts & Reports tab from the top menu an select the Search Contacts section.
- Enter any known contact information and click Search (check the 'Search in all projects' box if you don't know which project the contact is located).
- Click the icon to the far-left of the contact to open the Contact Information page.
- Select the SMS tab at the top.
- Click on the Template button.
- Select the desired SMS Template from the list.
To Use a SMS Template as a Caller
Step 1: Click on the SMS icon on the Contact Information, which will open the SMS tab.
Step 2: Click on the Template button, then select the desired SMS Template from the list.
Your SMS is ready to be sent. If you would like to make any changes to the text, you can do so now, then click Send once your finished.