To enable the SMS feature, you first need to have a VanillaSoft VoIP account. If you do not have a VanillaSoft VoIP account, please contact our Sales department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 972-200-0179 option 1. Once the VanillaSoft VoIP line is active, you can enable the SMS feature for Callers by following the steps below.
Enable SMS for Callers
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select Users from the menu at the top.
- Enter the Username of the User you wish to enable SMS for, then hit Enter.
- Click on the Username of the User you wish to enable SMS.
- In the Dialing Information section, check the SMS Enabled checkbox.
- Once done, click Save.
- Click Close on the confirmation window to complete the process.
Once the above steps are complete, the User must log out then log in for these changes to take effect.