Enable the Purchase Contacts page for any Admin Combo (with Access Permissions from the Account Admin) within your account. If you are an Account Admin, no configuration is needed as this feature is already available. Without having this setting enabled, users with only Admin Combo access will not be able to purchase contacts through VanillaSoft.
Enable Purchase Contacts Section
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Account Admin.
- Select Users from the top menu.
- Enter the desired username in the Search Users field and hit Enter.
- Click on the desired username.
- The user must be either an Account Admin or an Admin Combo
- Select the Admin Permissions tab from the top menu bar.
- Check the Allow the Admin to access the Purchase Contacts page checkbox.
- Once done, click Save.