Account Admins and Admin Combos (with access permission from the Account Admin) can search and import contacts. Credits are required to import contacts. If you do not have enough credits for the desired amount of contacts you wish to import, follow the steps in the Purchase Credits for Purchasing Contacts article. All imported contacts' email addresses and phone numbers will be verified in real-time and will import into the project once complete. The verification and import process may take some time to complete. As a result, the Admins will receive an email indicating the import is complete.
How To Purchase Contacts
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Contacts & Reports menu, and select the Purchase Contacts section.
- Select the Redeem Credits tab if not already selected.
- Enter the desired search criteria.
- To see a preview of the contacts, click Preview Contacts.
- Previews will only show the first 25 contacts.
- Verify you have enough Available Credits for the number of contacts you wish to purchase.
- If more credits are needed, follow the steps in the Purchase Credits for Purchasing Contacts article.
- Enter the Number of Contacts you want to import.
- Click Import Contacts.
- Open the Import Method drop-down and select the desired method.
- Verify the Import Fields mapping is as desired, making any necessary changes.
- Click Confirm to proceed with the import process.
- Select To Purchase Contacts to purchase more contacts, or Stay Here to remain on the import page.
- Selecting either option will not affect the import process.