As a Caller, you can export a list of your owned Contacts into a CSV file. Exporting your Contacts can be done within the My CRM section of VanillaSoft. Once you export the file outside of VanillaSoft, any changes you make to the file will need to be sent to your Admin to update the Contacts in the CRM.
Note: Only the first 5,000 contacts filtered will be exported.
How To Export My Contacts
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Select My CRM from the menu at the top.
- Click on the My Contacts tab.
- You will see the list of your owned Contacts.
- Sort and filter for the contacts you wish to Export from VanillaSoft.
- Click the Export to CSV button at the top-right side of the page to download the file.