The settings of an existing Project can easily be copied to create a new Project. This helps greatly save you the time of building a brand new Project from scratch. This means workflow settings, call scripts, web leads, page layout, email templates, custom fields, saved queries, and reports will be copied to the new Project. However, certain settings are not copied over. Below is a list of everything that is not copied to the new Project.
Settings that will not be Copied
- Result Code based email settings
- Result Code based SMS settings
- Intellective Routing filters (including Geolocation filters)
- Email Drip settings
- Salesforce settings
- Zapier settings
- DocuSign settings
- Payment gateway settings
- Email and SMS notifications and reminder settings for appointments
- Outgoing Web Leads (Active Status Only)
- Project-based email and SMTP settings
- Searchable Menu field options
How To Copy a Project
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Click the Copy icon next to the desired Project.
- Enter the desired name for the new Project.
- Click OK to create the new Project.
Once the new Project is created, you will automatically be brought to it's Project Settings page. If you would like to copy Contacts from another Project into the newly created Project, follow the steps listed in our Copy Contacts To a Different Project article.