Not seeing an email template on the Caller side of VanillaSoft is often due to a setting within that template itself. However, fixing this is often quick and easy. Follow the steps below to ensure all desired email templates are visible and accessible to Callers.
Note: If you are looking to create a new article and are unfamiliar with the process, view our How To Create an Email Template article.
Make an Email Template Available
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Email, SMS & Docs menu, and select the Email Templates section.
- Open the drop-down in the Manage Selected Email Template section.
- Select the desired Email Template.
- Check the Available To Callers checkbox located beside Status.
- Once done, click Save.
Once you save the changes, the Callers may need to refresh their page or log out and back in for the changes to take effect.