Not being able to see an email template on the Caller side is often due to a setting within that template itself. However, fixing this is often quick and easy. Follow the steps below to ensure all email templates are visible and accessible to Callers.
Note: If you are looking to create a new article and are unfamiliar with the process, view our How To Create an Email Template article.
Make an Email Template Available
- Login as an Admin.
- Select the desired project.
- From the menu at the top, select the Email, SMS & Docs tab, then the Email Templates section.
- Open the drop-down in the Manage Selected Email Template section.
- Select the desired Email Template.
- Check the Available To Callers checkbox located beside Status. (shown below).
- Once done, click Save.