Using Email Templates will allow your efficiency levels to go up while work required to go down. It allows you to send emails to your Contacts without having to type the entire message every time. Use an Email Template in combination with a Contact Variable to really personalize your message without having to dig for certain information.
Note: You are not able to send the same template to the same contact more than once. This is by design to prevent sending a contact duplicate emails. If you would like to send the same information to a Contact as you have in the past, a second template would be needed, or you can copy and paste the information into a blank message then send it as an email.
Create an Email Template
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Email, SMS & Docs menu and select Email Templates.
- In the Manage Selected Email Template section, click Add.
- Enter the desired name in the Enter Email Template Name field.
- Click Add.
- Type or paste the desired text in either the HTML Body or Plain Text Body field.
- Use Contact Variables to personalize your Email Template.
- Once you are ready to use the Email Template, check the Available to Callers checkbox.
- Once done, click Save.
The Email Template has now been created. Callers will see this Email Template in the template list when sending an email to a Contact.