Within a Project, you can add multiple Call Scripts for your Callers. After you create your scripts, you can assign them to a specific Team or Lead Status. Configuring different Call Scripts to each Team or Lead Status allows you to use unique scripts at various stages of the Contact's life cycle.
For more information on creating a Call Script, view our article on How to Create Call Scripts.
Assign a Script to a Team or Lead Status
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Field Customization menu, then the Call Scripts sub-menu, and select Assign Scripts to Teams or Lead Status.
- In the Scripts are shown to Callers based on section, select either User's Team or Contact's Lead Status as desired.
- Open the Assigned Script drop-down beside each Team or Lead Status and select the desired Call Script.
- Once done, click Save.
Your Team(s) or Lead Status(es) now have the desired Call Script(s) assigned. Any new Team or Lead Status created after this point will need to have the same configuration as listed above to have a Call Script assigned and made available.