Having the ability to copy a Call Script from one Project to another saves you time by preventing you from having to recreate your known-working script each time you create a new Project. Follow the steps below to copy your Call Script from one Project to another.
For more information on creating a Call Script, view our article on How to Create Call Scripts.
Copy a Call Script to another Project
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Field Customization menu, then the Call Scripts sub-menu, and select Call Scripts.
- Open the Selected Call Script drop-down and select the Call Script you would like to copy.
- Click the Copy Call Script button.
- Enter a new name in the New Script Name field.
- Check the Copy to another project checkbox.
- Open the Project list drop-down and select the desired Project.
- Once done, click OK.
Your copied Call Script is now located in the other desired Project and is ready to use. You can now assign the Call Script to the desired Team or Lead Status by following our Assign a Call Script to a Team or Lead Status article.