Using different Teams allows you to keep your database organized, automate specific actions, grant/restrict access to contacts/Result Codes/templates, and more. Teams are Project-specific. If you would like to have the same Team name listed in multiple Projects, you will need to go through the steps below in each desired Project.
Add a Team
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the Project where the Team will reside.
- Open the Field Customization menu from the top and select Teams.
- Type the desired Team name in the Enter Team Name field and click the green plus .
- Repeat as many times as needed.
- Once done, click Save.
Your Team how now been created. If you would like to delete a Team, you can do so by following the steps listed in our How To Delete a Team article.