Building your Result Code Assignment Cadence is Step 3 in the Cadence building process. You can control which Result Codes are visible during each step in your Cadence.
For a complete list of all steps required to build your Cadence, refer to our Cadence Glossary article.
Access the Result Code Assignment Cadence Section
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Quick Setup menu, then the Cadence submenu, and select the Result Code Assignment section.
- Proceed below to the Build Result Code Assignment Cadence section.
Build Result Code Assignment Cadence
- In the Assign Result Codes by section, select the Lead Status option.
- You can select Team, but we recommend assigning Result Codes by Lead Status when building your Cadence.
- Uncheck any Result Codes that you don't want to show for the specific Lead Status.
- Once done, click Save.
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed to the Build Result Code Based Emails & SMS Cadence article for Step 4 in your Cadence building process.