As a Caller, you can view a list of your owned Contacts. Viewing your Contacts can be done within the My CRM section of VanillaSoft. You can use this list to keep track of Contacts you own and sort and filter the list to optimize organization and streamline your workflow.
Jump to a specific area of this article by selecting one of the sections here:
How To View My Contacts
- Log in to VanillaSoft as a Caller.
- Select My CRM from the menu at the top.
- Click on the My Contacts tab.
- You will see the list of your owned Contacts.
Sort and Filter My Contacts
Your list of owned Contacts shown in the My Contacts section can be sorted and filtered based on various parameters. Below is a list of different sorting and filtering options you have to help view your Contacts:
- Columns - Select the desired column header to sort the list in ascending order, or click again to sort in descending order.
- Project and Team - Use the Project and Team drop-downs to only show Contacts residing within a specific Project or Team.
- Only show My Contacts due to be routed today - Check this box to filter out any contacts not scheduled to be routed during the current day.
- Due to routing priorities, these Contacts may not route until a later date. You can find more routing information in the Contact Routing Priorities article.