If you use the Intellective Routing Filter feature, there is an easy way to duplicate one of the priorities. If you have complex priorities but that are similar to one another, you can copy one of them and make a small amount of change instead of having to create a whole new priority and build it from scratch.
Copy a Priority
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Go into the desired Project.
- From the menu at the top, go into the Workflow/Routing tab and select Intellective Routing.
- Either open an existing filter or create a new one.
- If the Enable Advanced Mode has been selected, you should have different priorities.
- Find the priority filter that you would like to copy.
- To the far-right, open the More... drop-down and select Duplicate Priority.
- You should now see the duplicated priority just underneath the original priority.
Here are some related articles on Intellective Routing Filters: