Building your Lead Status Cadence is Step 1 in the Cadence building process. Lead Status allows you to assign a status that identifies where a contact is in the Cadence and sales pipeline. The Lead Status appears to Callers when an appropriate Result Code is chosen after a call.
For a complete list of all steps required to build your Cadence, refer to our Cadence Glossary article.
Access the Lead Status Cadence Section
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Quick Setup menu, then the Cadence submenu, and select the Lead Status section.
- Proceed below to the Build Lead Status Cadence section.
Build Lead Status Cadence
- Enter the first Lead Status name in the Lead Status text field.
- Enter the ascending order number in the Sort Order text field.
- Click the plus symbol to add the Lead Status.
- Repeat the above steps until all desired Lead Statuses have been added.
- If desired, click the Color box to change the Lead Status color.
- More information can be found in our Customize Lead Status by Color article.
- If desired, select a Lead Status as Default.
- If no default is desired, ensure No Default is selected.
- To configure a Lead Status change notification, select the Notify checkbox.
- More information can be found starting on step 4 of our Lead Status Change Notification article.
- Once done, click Save.
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed to the Build Result Codes Cadence article for Step 2 in your Cadence building process.