Building your Result Codes Cadence is Step 2 in the Cadence building process. Result Codes are at the core of VanillaSoft’s queue-based sales engagement technology, driving your Cadence and persistence with automation on multiple outreach channels.
For a complete list of all steps required to build your Cadence, refer to our Cadence Glossary article.
Access the Result Codes Cadence Section
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Quick Setup menu, then the Cadence submenu, and select the Result Codes section.
- Proceed below to the Build Result Codes Cadence section.
Build Result Codes Cadence
- Click Add Result Code.
- Enter the Result Code's title in the Result Code text field.
- Enter the Result Code's description in the Result Description text field.
- Keep the Active checkbox selected if you would like this Result Code to be available.
- Open the Result Group drop-down and select the desired group.
- Open the Result Action drop-down and select the desired action.
- Open the Dialing Action drop-down and select the desired action.
- Open the User Assignment drop-down and select the desired assignment.
- Open the Lead Status Change drop-down and select the desired option.
- We recommend selecting Specific Lead Status and selecting the next desired Lead Status.
- To save the call recording, check the Save Recordings checkbox.
- To make it mandatory to enter a comment before resulting, check the Require Comments checkbox.
- Once done, click Add.
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed to the Build Result Code Assignment Cadence article for Step 3 in your Cadence building process.