Building your Result Code Based Emails & SMS Cadence is Step 4 in the Cadence building process. You can have an Email and SMS Template sent out automatically by mapping the Result Code to an existing Email and SMS Template. More information on templates can be found in our How To Create an Email Template and How To Create an SMS Template articles.
Note: This step is not required to build your Cadence.
For a complete list of all steps required to build your Cadence, refer to our Cadence Glossary article.
Access the Result Code Based Emails & SMS Cadence Section
- Log in to VanillaSoft as an Admin.
- Select the desired Project.
- Open the Quick Setup menu, then the Cadence submenu, and select the Result Code Based Emails SMS section.
- Proceed below to the Build Result Code Based Emails SMS Cadence section.
Build Result Code Based Emails & SMS Cadence
- Open the Email Template drop-down and select the desired email template.
- Open the SMS Template drop-down and select the desired SMS template.
- Once done, click Save.
Once the above steps are complete, you can proceed to the Build Quick Result Codes Cadence article for Step 5 in your Cadence building process.